Monday, March 9, 2015

I Farted In Zumba This Morning

Sláinte bitches!
No lie. Twice. I think the second one may have been audible over the music to the woman behind me.

*Facepalm.*

Cherry seems to have recovered from her strained back from two weeks ago. Thank goodness because there is NO WAY I could deal with any more front row attempts.

That picture right there? That's the one I tried to send to you via text. I was drinking coffee out of the mug you gave me and had Heath take a picture. I think I'll hire him out for weddings.

I FINALLY sucked it up today and started organizing all my GAD stuff for next year. I just couldn't face it last week. I'm working on it for an hour a day and it will be done by Friday. Cary sent out an email for debrief reports. Didn't know if you saw that. My favorite part of the email?

Dr. Martisko had a wonderful experience talking with you guys, our coaches, and our decathletes.  He had nothing but glowing things to say about our program.

Yep. I like to think my drunken giggle-fest with said Dr. is what got that ball rolling.

Heath went back to school today (Thank, Cthulhu!) and homework was surprisingly light. I'm not sure what to make of that. Is a homework bomb going to go off next week? Should I be peeking around corners for homework fairies and their nefarious homework dust?

I sent Rachel a text today about babysitting and she was able to come over tonight and watch kids. Tyler and I just got back and, yet again, she did a great job. To commemorate the moment, I took a picture:

Pay no attention to that dork on the right.
You and Randy made a beautiful/kick-ass kid, you know that?

Well, I'm signing off. Rachel said you seemed to be less stressed this trip and that you're getting more sleep. Good. I didn't want to have to fuss at you once you got home.

Slán, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment