Wednesday, March 11, 2015

All's Quiet On The Wellesley Front

Today? Peaceful. Quiet. Uneventful.

THANK GOODNESS!!!

I'm currently reading three books. The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami, Countdown to Zero Day by Kim Zetter, and some hardcore smut by S.E. Smith. I'm reading the Japanese fiction in the morning with my coffee, the Stuxnet/computer hacking intrigue in the afternoon while the kids do homework, and the smut while I'm trying to fall asleep. I've decided that I've become this ADHD mess of attention span (LOOK! SHINY THINGS!!!!! OVER THERE!) and get bored with just one book. So, I'm going to try the three book thing until I finish them or my head explodes. I figure I'll keep with the good fiction/non-fiction/smut combo to satisfy all my reading needs.

Obviously, I need help.

In lieu of the boring state of affairs over here, I'm giving you a link to this web site here. This guy takes urban kids on hikes and writes down everything they say. I pretty much spewed milk on my monitor. You're welcome.

MR. CODY, THEM FREEZY POPS I SNUCK IN MY BACKPACK ARE UNFROZEN, BUT HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT SOMETHIN BLUE TO DRINK!

Slán, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment