Monday, March 2, 2015

Cipro and Cranberry Juice

I finally gave in and went to the doctor today. The title says it all.

Plus? I witnessed Amelia hitting Heath this afternoon. So, that pretty much set me off. Long, hard discussions about why we don't hit people, what she should have done instead, he's her only twin, why that's special, blah, blah, yadda, yadda. Being an adult stinks.

THEN?!? We heard from the Canadian production company. They didn't like me. They liked the other five. There were three of us girls who gave it a go. They said, "Christina and Nancy have great personalities." So.... yeah. I was tired that day, didn't feel good, and my roots were showing. So, they saw a 43-year-old tired mother with no personality. It's hard. They get a five-minute snippet and make a judgement and logically, I understand. But emotionally? Well, let's just say I'm going to go upstairs and hug my pillow and have a "I'm 13 years past my prime and some random TV producer in Canada who doesn't even know me says I have no personality and I'm going to let that affect me because I'm sick and had a bad day" pity party.

On a side note, Heath's room mom from first grade STILL has me on her email list. The Universe hates me.

Hope Ireland is swimmingly better than the shit storm over here. This will be me tomorrow:

Slán, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment