Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Where's the Dentist Office?

This morning started off fabulous because I got an extra hour of sleep! YAY! I woke up around 7:30 to shower and get ready for my dentist appointment around 9. Dad and I left here around 8:40 to make sure we arrived on time, and to give us time to fill out any paperwork they had for us. Well thank goodness we left so early because we spent about 10 mins looking for the dentist office in the shopping area by Wendy's and Mellow Mushroom. We couldn't find it so dad went back home to get the phone number off the counter and call the place while I waited in the parking lot for further instruction. Long story short, we finally figured out where it was and ended up arriving at the dentist right at 9:00!

Everyone there is VERY nice! They are all women, well I didn't see any male workers while I was there, and they are all as friendly as can be! My lady's name was Nancy and she lives in the back of Wellesley. She is also the sister-in-law to Tonya Sebring, she drives a little white bug so say hi to her if you see her, and her sons go to Auburn so she is familiar with Alabama. She is a very nice lady, but she poked me while she was cleaning my teeth and made my gums bleed. I'm ok though. I got x-rays of my mouth and turns out I need to get my wisdom teeth out! Yay... Dad said we should wait till August right before I go off to school but I say the sooner the better (the end of this month maybe?) Anyway, we can discuss a date when you get home.

So after the dentist I went off to school, again same old same old. I got to school during 3rd period so unfortunately I missed math and rec games. Nothing really sticks out in my mind to report about school... darn. Then I came home, talked to dad about what we are having for dinner (he made chicken penne pasta for tomorrow and tonight we are having the Silo Pizza!), finished my Spanish project, and after I am done typing this letter I am off to give the boys their flea medicine! We love and miss you lots and hope you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment