Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Boring Tuesday

Utterly boring, utterly uneventful Tuesday. Everyone always complains about how awful Mondays are. I disagree. Tuesdays are worse. It's still the beginning of the week, you still have three more mornings to get to the weekend, and it's just blah.

In lieu of telling you about our day (more school, more homework, more piano, more texts with Sheryl and Kim asking "WHERE ARE THE KIDS?!?!? and me not really feeling guilty about not knowing where they are because, duh, free-range parent here, more fixing dinner they will ignore, more being boring and going to bed at 10PM), I present you this picture of Andy.

Because he's a feline badass.

Since I have nothing to add, I present you this video of Lil Bub. It's a magical two minutes that never gets old. Hopefully, the Internet trolls in Germany allow you to watch it.

That is all.

Auf wiedersehen, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment