Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hey girl hey!


Hey girl hey! Today was the first day of many that you will be in Germany and Dad, the boys, and I will be stuck here in Georgia. We miss you SO much already, especially Bear and Leo! Last night Leo slept with me in my bed pretty much the entire night. Bear surprisingly slept with dad instead of on the couch! Leo did his usual bed swap several times of course, and he woke me up only twice in the middle of the night by wuffing a couple times to let me know he was there, then he finally decided he would just jump up on his own. This morning around 7:30 that stupid bird came tapping on the window for a few hours… I bet you don’t miss that! Then around 9:30 when I finally woke up I rolled over and I was greeted by a nice wet sneeze in the face from Leo J I walked down stairs to eat breakfast and I saw that Bear’s big stuffed animal hippo was laying on the kitchen counter and when I questioned dad about it he said he was throwing it at the window to scare the bird away, but guess what? The bird didn’t go away of course. Dad said he thought about shooting him with the bb gun but then decided he better not because he would feel bad. After breakfast I did some homework, gave the boys their heartworm medicine, made some mac-and-cheese (with milk this time, not sour cream), and got ready for work. Work was pretty uneventful today. I had all boys teams today, THANK GOD, and they were all little kids up until the last game which was 11/12th graders. I told Cindy you left yesterday and she said she will come over and take care of me and dad LOL YAY! I just got home from work about an hour ago and now I’m sitting here typing this lovely letter to you! I love and miss you A LOT and I hope you have lots of fun! J

No comments:

Post a Comment