Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dogs are Disgusting and I Can't Live Without TV

Well, I had confirmation just this afternoon (Wednesday) that dogs are nasty creatures. Although, sometimes, said nastiness can come in handy. I walked downstairs, calling for Heath so that I could drive him to his drama workshop, and noticed a pile of cat barf in the living room. Catson Pollock strikes again! I thought, “OK. I’ll wipe up what I can when I get home in a few minutes.” Said few minutes came and, lo and behold, said pile of barf had greatly diminished.

Macy

Ew. I can’t even imagine why or how awful that tasted. Shiver

On an unrelated note, I. Need. TV. Tyler stayed home today and as I was going over work stuff, I had the TV on in the background. I was right in the middle of My 600LB Life, side-watching the drama unfold with Chuck’s weight loss surgery. Will he break his bad eating habits? Will his wife leave him because she’s so disgusted with his attitude? Will he lose the weight and his family? And then… right as his wife is serving him with divorce papers… the DirecTV goes out. Tyler, it seems, was in the basement all day, re-wiring everything, running new cable, organizing and cleaning up. So, I’m re-watching Shogun for the nine millionth time. Will Blackthorne make it back to Rotterdam? Will the Jesuit Father Alvito thwart his attempts to sink the Black Ship? Will Mariko-san ever teach him Japanese? Will Lord Toranaga ever smile? All I know it’s 12 hours and 30 minutes of Richard Chamberlain. RAWR!

As you can tell, life is a thrill a minute. I’ve updated you on animal antics and first world problems. The kids are good. Amelia wants to take gymnastics (ugh), Heath is just his happy-go-lucky self, and Jarrod is still trying to take down the neighborhood, one crash at a time.

Hope Germany is well and that you haven’t overstuffed yourself with brats. Because I would totally do that.

Auf wiedersehen, ya’ll!

No comments:

Post a Comment