Monday, January 26, 2015

Es no bueno que eres ido :(

Ido means gone, but I'll let you figure out the rest :)

Today was pretty uneventful. I got up at 5am and went to the gym. Maddie and Sarah Beth met me there and I had a great workout! Then I came home, got ready for school, and drove to school. On my way to school I saw a car accident right in front of the big speed bump between Etowah and Chapman, nothing serious though. Then I went about my normal school routine, math, rec games, lunch, Spanish (Profe has been back for a total of 5 days now! woohoo!), lit, gov, and anatomy. In anatomy we are conducting an "experiment" on multitasking. Maddie and I are partners and we have to create a scenario with multitasking involved. We decided to do a version of eating and driving. In class, people will play Mario Kart while eating food (which Maddie or I have to provide unfortunately), then Maddie and I collect the data and write about our results! TaDa! After school I came home to find dad laying on the couch with a pillow and a blanket... He is sick with a fever... yay... that means I'm probably next ugh. You better stay in Germany till this one passes because he doesn't look so good. Bear and Leo have been taking care of him of course. So much that Bear threw up today, poor buddy. I made a grocery list when I got home and went to Walmart to collect all the items we need to make all kinds of good dinners! So that means little to no eating out, don't worry. Walmart took about an hour and a half even though I only had to get about 40 items. I had to ask a woman where the pesto was because I spent about 20 mins looking for it. No joke. Then I came home, unloaded the groceries, and made dad and me a fancy, delicious dinner, BEEF STEW AND BISCUITS! It was very delicious if I do say so myself. And now I have made my way to the basement to type this letter to you, do some homework, possibly watch some tv, then off to bed to do it all over again tomorrow! I hope you are having a blast in Germany and I hope they aren't giving you too much work. We love and miss you lots :)

P.S The random Js in the last post were suppose to be smiley faces but for some reason they changed to Js...

No comments:

Post a Comment