Friday, January 30, 2015

More Shogun, More IDS, More Laundry, More Uptown Funk

Today was interesting*. As I was reading through NIDS hardware requirements, Lord Toranaga pointed out that maybe instead of using HP servers, we should have used Dell because of their savvy advertising techniques and their brand being more popular. I replied that for a 17th-century blood-thirsty Japanese feudal lord, he knew a lot about computers. That's when Omi-san ran in and shouted something about the laundry being finished. So, Mariko-san, Fujiko-san, and I folded clothes and gabbed about Englishmen and their beards over tea and coffee. Later, as I was doing dishes, Bruno Mars came by and we boogied down to some Uptown Funk while Lord Yabu tried, unsuccessfully to dance without his fan. It was quite hilarious.

All I know is that Anjin-san needs to calm. the. heck. down. and stop threatening Father Alvito with violence every time the Father tells Anjin-san that he's a God-cursed heretic. Those boys just need to go out to the backyard and have a fist fight and get it out of their systems.

While I was fixing my hair, Lord Ishido just sat on the edge of the tub and gave really unhelpful advice regarding the flat iron and just ended up looking like somebody farted. (It was him.)

Once I got the kids home from school, I told Roderigo that if he so much as tried to help them with their American government exam studies that I would turn him over my knee because Lord knows a 17th-century Portuguese sailor has NO business teaching government to 3rd graders.

And that was my Thursday. How was yours?

*And now you know what it's like to live in my head on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment