Thursday, January 29, 2015

Michelle Obama Stole our Goldfish

Omg I didn't get a chance to post yesterday and I'm pretty disappointed. My goal was to post one everyday while you were gone and now it's ruined! D: But this just means you get double the info today which should be more entertaining! So let's see... Yesterday I woke up and went to the gym, it was back and bi day, it went very well! Then I got ready for school and went to school! It was a good day! After school I went tanning and I had to wait about 20 mins because 1) I was too early and couldn't tan till 3:36 and 2) the person in front of me was getting a membership and it took FOREVER! I used one of my upgrades so I got to go in the fancy #2 bed oooo ;) Then I went home and dad and I went to the field and threw some. Emma Erwin and her dad showed up and Emma said "hey do you mind if I hit a round real quick? It won't take long". Girl... we were there first and she just tried to kick us off! But of course we are nice people and let them hit a bucket, then dad and I continued throwing and I got to "show off" a bit :P Then we went home, had chicken penne pasta for dinner and it was a good night!

Then today, I went to the gym again, chest and tri day, yay! That went very well, I was sore the minute I left the gym. Got ready for school, went to school and had the same normal day up until 6th period dun dun dunnnnnn. Maddie and I are doing the project for anatomy, as you know, and we need goldfish. Well I was the goldfish girl and I realized during 6th period that didn't bring the goldfish (more like I didn't know I was suppose to bring them today, my instructions were not very clear lol) so Maddie and I had 1 hour to come up with something else. Due to the lovely Michelle Obama's new healthy obsession, we lack goldfish in our school vending machines... But we have cheeto puffs!  So we spend $2 on cheeto puffs then decided those wouldn't work because their hands would get all cheesy and I didn't think Mr. Murnan would want cheesy finger's touching his Wii remote. So we spent two more dollars on teddy grahams and just ate the cheeto puffs. Other than that though the experiment went pretty well. I think the result will be that yes eating and driving can cause reckless driving/distracted driving.

Mrs. Linda made us Gulosh (not sure how to spell it or if that's even what it is called... Dad said it was called that but he could've been pullin my leg. He also came up with Olly Wally Tumba before so who knows...) so we had that and garlic bread for dinner and it was delicious! Tomorrow is bath day for the boys and I have work so it should be a busy day! I hope it's not too busy for you and I hope you're having LOTS of fun!! We love and miss you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment