Monday, January 26, 2015

That Time I Was On a Paranormal Internet Radio Show... And Two People Listened

The Saturday you left was busy.

As I stated in the previous post, I cleaned up cat barf like nobody's business. (Andy LOVES his hobby. I just wish he also had opposable thumbs so he could, you know, clean up his hobby. He must think he's the four-legged Jackson Pollock.) And then finished my office, did some laundry, and blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda, I went to Mom's jewelry party.

You know, I was expecting a train wreck, but it was a good time. Roxanne came, and that helped, because I don't do well in a room full of strangers and even though Mom was there, those are all of her friends and with our checkered past, there's no telling WHAT those women think of me. It was nice to have one member of Team Heather there.

The funny part was the necklace I picked out to order for myself is the necklace Mom got for me for my birthday. So, it seems, we're a bit in-sync.

Weird.

I will say the jewelry is VERY versatile, but a lot of it isn't my taste. I felt bad for not signing up to host a party (I HATE telling people no.), but it was liberating to just walk out of there without that hanging over my head.

I left the party early because, no lie, I had a date at 7PM to be on a paranormal internet radio show... of which two people listened in (there's a chat room along with the live show and two other people were in it). It was a bit depressing, but then I realized that the show gets archived and is available to listen to WHENEVER! I'm hoping other people listen to the archived show in the coming days. So, if you have a free hour during your BUSY AS ALL GET-OUT Germany business trip, check it out. You can listen (and snicker) while you work. The host is Canadian and I wanted to laugh every time she said about. Excuse me, should have spelled that aboot. *Snicker!*

Here's the link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/liveparanormal/2015/01/25/beyond-the-screen

Well, I must jet. Even though I'm posting this on Monday, I wrote this on Sunday and Tyler is downstairs tearing down part of the storage room in the basement. I smell a 911 call in my future. Crap, I just heard the drill. It's getting real down there, yo.

Auf wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment