Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cats and Dogs

That's pretty much what's been happening outside for the last hour. Raining cats and dogs. It's ridiculously wet and we're going to Suches tomorrow for the Indian Summer festival. According to the National Weather Service, Suches is under a flash flood warning for Saturday and Sunday. Who here thinks the Indian Summer festival ISN'T going to happen?


Yeah. Pretty much.

Tyler and I managed to not kill each other. Yet. I've just discovered that I CANNOT talk about politics with him. I should have learned that earlier this summer when we nearly got into a different argument. About politics. *Sigh* That's really frustrating.

Chuck Sr is home. How do I know this? He beeped the car alarm TEN times. Ten. Ten times.



(I know. I know. He says "years" but same difference. I pretty much said this, word for word, when he did it.)

Then? He came out and beeped it three more times 45 minutes later.

I really, REALLY, want to shove that key fob down his throat.

Hope all is well in Chicago. Here is wet. And... yeah. Pretty much a sogging mess.

Da bears, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment