Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mary Lou Retton Lives Here

Yep. There she is in all her gymnastics glory. She had her first class today and LOVED IT and OH MY GOSH IT WAS AWESOME and DID YOU SEE ME ON THE BARS and I DO A REALLY GOOD BACK BEND!!!!! Yes, that is her shiny pink, brand spanking new, leotard. This house will never be the same. Tyler, being one for fairness, said, "Well, Amelia is in gymnastics and Heath is in drama. Jarrod needs something extra." So, off I go tomorrow to see if I can get Jarrod in a Monday or Thursday tae kwan do class. Let the chauffeur stage of parenthood begin.

Zumba kicked my rear this morning which means I'll go back tomorrow morning for more. I still haven't figured out what to get Tyler for his birthday. Could you send over some German strippers? Is that even a thing there? Or maybe you could AirMail me some bratwurst. Nah, just forget it. I'll figure it out.

CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL YOUR AWESOME SOFTWARE ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!! Although, I did have a bit of a snicker when I got your text. The software is called QIMS? Spelled a bit differently, but "quim" was Victorian-era slang for lady bits. *Insert juvenile snickering and snorting here.* Feel free to full-face punch me when you get home. And I need to stop reading romance novels and all their euphemisms for bits.

I LOVE YOU AND AM SO PROUD THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING SO SMOOTHLY! Hopefully see you sooner rather than later!

Auf wiedersehen, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment